What Happens in the Playground – a challenge!

We are loving the warmer, sunny weather and love playing outside. But this got us thinking… what do kids around the world do during their lunch break? This is what some of us do… We would love to se others on bars from around the world!

5 thoughts on “What Happens in the Playground – a challenge!

1. Hello Scoopers,
    Your bar skills are amazing and your weather looks great too. I was thinking of putting the “snow” falling on our class blog as that is what is happening in Courtenay, British Columbia, Canada. I will show my 10 and 11 year olds (grade 5 and 6 students) your bar skills tomorrow. I wonder if they will be up to the challenge.
    You have a terrific blog!
    Sincerely,
    Ms Clayton

2. Pingback: More time for visiting and leaving answers in the polls | Challenge Yourself to Blog

3. That’s so cool girls. I always used to fall on my head when I tried tricks on the bars at school!!! Great idea for a blog. I’ll be looking out for the football blog next week. 🙂

4. What a great idea for a blog! How do The Scoopers come up with their ideas for their blog?

Room 14 are learning to blog using tools they have been taught by choice, with something that has meaning… the blog seems to have reached a standstill at the moment though. Maybe you could help?

I think the idea for this blog shows a way to learn from other children. You could learn new games if children from around their world posted their photos.. wouldn’t that make lunchtime a bit more interesting? I wonder how Room 14 could start to think of things like this…

I like the idea of having a clear purpose for blogging. Maybe you could set up a poll to find children’s favourite outside games… do countries have any games in common?

Keep up the awesome work!
    Ms Kerr